If You Need a Lawyer



If you decide that you need a lawyer to help you with a foreclosure or bankruptcy issue, you need:

Personal Attention – I will personally meet with you and do my best to make sure that you understand everything involved in your case;
Experience – I have actively practiced both bankruptcy and foreclosure law for more than fifteen years;
Expertise – These areas of law are developing and changing rapidly.  I am a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and spend time every day remaining current on the latest developments from around the country.




National Assoc. of Consumer Bankruptcy  Attorneys

I am an attorney licensed only in the State of Oklahoma. If you are not a resident of the State of Oklahoma, you need to find a lawyer in your State.  You can find an attorney in your home State at  www.nacba.org .  Furthermore, nothing that you find on this page is to be considered legal advice.

I do not represent anyone until after an initial appointment in my office and affirmatively agreeing to the representation including the terms of the representation.

Contact Us

Elaine M. Dowling
5500 N. Western, Suite 130
Oklahoma City, OK 73118

405-842-8005 or

Email Elaine

Dowling Law Office is designated by Congress as a Debt Relief Agent and Licensed by the State of Oklahoma to help you file for bankruptcy or stand up for your rights.


Resources &

FHA Foreclosure Regulations -- These regulations include loss mitigation procedures required for all FHA insured mortgages.

VA Servicer Loss Mitigation Program -- If you have a VA loan and you are behind on your payments, you need to read this manual.

Oklahoma Supreme Court Network Docket Search -- This website is run by the Oklahoma Supreme Court and provides docket information on all cases filed in a number of Oklahoma Counties.  It also provides access to Oklahoma statutes, case law, court rules and other things that govern foreclosure cases.

Oklahoma Legal Research System

HUD Regulations